Taking Your Business to New Heights!

Terms & Conditions

Terms and conditions

Rights and ownership
Rights: All services provided by the designer shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for the designer’s promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, the following reproduction rights for all approved final designs created by the designer for this project shall be granted:
• Client possess an exclusive licence to use the works through commercial printers and as you need to for your business.
Ownership: The client will be entitled to purchase full ownership (through a deed of copyright) of all final artwork created during the project upon full payment of the final invoice. Copyright of works will be subject to a fee, and will be in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (as amended), which applies the national law throughout Australia. Designs may be covered by the Copyright Act (as sculptures or drawings) as well as by the Design Act.
Third party contracts: The designer may contract with other creative professionals to provide services such as web development, photography, and illustration. Any third party terms and conditions will include full reproduction rights for the client. Where such contracting adds to the project cost, the client will first be asked for permission to proceed. No project will commence on the assumption that third parties might be required for project completion. Such details will be finalised prior to project commencement, unless requested by the client at a later date.

Communication
The designer can be reached by telephone from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. The majority of designer/client communication is normally via email, helping both parties keep track of specific design requirements and potential changes.

Payment schedule
The client will make a 25% deposit prior to work commencing. The project can be scheduled once the deposit is received by the designer. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is payable to the designer upon completion of the project, and before original artwork is supplied to the client.

Delayed payment
If the final invoice is not paid within 14 days, a 5% “delayed payment” fee will be charged. This initial 5% figure will be added upon each recurring 30 day period until the full amount has been received by the designer.

Cancellation
If after project commencement client communication (face-to-face, telephone, or email) stops for a period of 180 days, the project can be cancelled, in writing by the designer and ownership of all copyrights shall be retained by the designer. A cancellation fee for work completed shall be paid by the client, with the fee based on the stage of project completion. The fee will not exceed 110% of the total project cost.

Miscellaneous
Samples: The client shall provide the designer with samples of print design that result from the project deliverables. Such samples shall be representative of the highest quality of work produced. The designer may use such copies and samples for publication, exhibition, or other promotional purposes.
The designer shall have the right to photograph all completed designs or installations and shall have the right to use such photographs for publication, exhibition, or other promotional purposes.
Timeline: It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all materials relating to the job are delivered on time and in full. Any delay in materials necessary to complete the job may result in extra fees due to scheduling delays. An estimated timeline for each job will be specified on your quote. The client is required to comply with this timeline as closely as possible. Should any job continue for a period of time for more than 50% beyond the estimated job end date, the client will be asked to pay for the works to date in full and a new quote for remaining work will be issued.
Confidentiality: The client shall inform the designer in writing before the project commences if any portion of any material or information provided by the client or if any portion of the project is confidential.
Indemnity: The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the designer from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, but only to the extent caused by, arising out of, the work supplied by the designer.
Consensus
A document containing the above terms and conditions will be supplied via email along with the first invoice. Acceptance should be stated in an email reply.

Latest News & Promotions

SIGN-UP for GREAT specials!